Are you tired of your 9 to 5-job Or is your boss daily nagging at you? Do you want to set up your own online business? But need help knowing where to start or facing low-budget issues? Well, have you ever heard about a Dropshipping business? Don’t worry. This guide will clear all your doubts and help you start your online business without money. Yes, you read it right! In this article we will walk you through on How to dropship on Amazon without Money and share tips on how to overcome it.
What Is Dropshipping Business?
Today dropshipping is popular as one of the e-commerce business models. But if we look back, drop shipping started before the internet. The business has evolved with technological and software development changes and has become more cultured.
The business allowed you to sell products to customers without stocking a large inventory and worrying about order fulfillment. The third-party (dropshipping supplier or wholesaler) handles everything for you. The buyer never figures out that the products were sent to them by the manufacturers.
The best tip for drop shippers is to focus only on brand building, finding profitable niches, making sales, and growing profits. I hope you understand that What Dropshipping Business is and how it works.
Wondering, How can you dropship on Amazon without Money? The answer is yes. So many marketplaces are available online from where you can create your dropshipping business.
But Amazon is globally trusted and has the attention of millions of customers worldwide.
There are two ways to start selling on Amazon:
- Individual Seller Account
- Professional Seller Account
You can create an individual seller account for free, and you’ll need to pay a $39 monthly subscription fee for a professional account each time you want to upgrade the account. Both accounts have pros and cons, but the best is that both accounts help run a successful dropship store on Amazon.
Here is a quick overview of how to start dropshipping on Amazon without money :
- To start a Dropship store, you have to create an Individual seller account on Amazon.
- Research about niches and profitable products
- Find a trusted Dropship Supplier
- Promote your store on social media or with Ads.
Now wait for your sales when a customer buys a product from your store. Use your credit card to purchase the product from your supplier (When funds are released from Amazon) and share your customer’s shipping details. The supplier will ship your product directly, and Amazon will charge an 8% to 15% cut, and you will have your funds in 2-3 weeks.
Amazon Individual Account Usage and Rights
- You can only list 40 products with your seller account.
- Each sale costs you $0.99.
- You can only do Basic listing and order management.
- You can create new product pages in the Amazon catalog.
However, the individual seller has certain limitations available to Professional sellers. Most notably, these include:
- Amazon determines your shipping rates, and you can’t customize them
- You can not create listings in bulk
- You are not allowed to add multiple users to your account.
- You can’t do promotions, gift services, and other listing features ● You are not able to calculate taxes on your orders automatically.
The individual account is a good startup for drop shipping on Amazon without money and a way to learn more about being an Amazon seller.
Step by Step Guide on How to do Dropshipping on Amazon Without Money
First, you must create an Amazon Individual seller account. It is a straightforward process that will not take more than an hour. You need to fill out these basic details.
- Legal Name
- Business name
- Address details
- Government-issued ID
- Contact info
- Bank Account Information
The most important element to start dropshipping is to find a profitable niche because the wrong niche may lead to losses. You can search for products on Amazon manually and check their popularity, search results, keywords, demand, seller rank, etc. Or you can use paid research tools such as Helium 10, Jungle Scout, or ZonGuru. The best tip is to find the products with the following criteria:
- 150 to 400 sales per month
- low competition in the market
- Average price $15to $40
- 7+ niche score
- sells consistently
When choosing a supplier, you must ensure that your company is qualified, reputable, and reliable. As Amazon becomes more popular daily, many fake drop shippers and wholesalers have started. You must recognize and avoid them to create a good profitable dropship store.
Avoid these things while finding a Drop shipper:
- They often offer low prices compared to the market.
- Asking for administration or advance fees
- Asking for a big upfront fee
- Fake drop shippers often direct your payment to a PayPal account
Always remember to do these things to confirm that the supplier is legit and has a good reputation:
- Verify their Company telephone number
- Good return policy
- offers reliable and timely delivery.
- Google search their company name
- Check a company registration number on the website
The last part is that you must list your products on Amazon, which is very easy. You can only create listings for products already on the platform. Here are the following steps on how you can list your items:
- Search for your product and open the product page.
- You can see the Buy Box on the right side.
- Scroll down and click the ‘Sell on Amazon’ option,
Now it will redirect you to the page where you can add further product information.
- Enter the SKU” stock keeping unit” (Optional), or Amazon will randomly generate an SKU for your inventory.
- Set the price of your product.
- Add the quantity of the products.
- Add conditions, for example – ‘Used’ or New.’
- Enter your preferred Fulfillment Method – Amazon provides three options FBM (fulfillment by merchant) or SFP (seller-fulfilled Prime) or FBA (fulfillment by Amazon).
Finally, when you update the products on Amazon, wait for the sales. And focus on your Promotions to attract traffic to your store. Promote it on social media, email marketing, blogging, and other organic ways. When someone purchases a product, forward the customer’s details to the supplier.
So far, there is only one way to start dropshipping on Amazon with money. At least you need a credit card for all expenses. The investment will be small, but the profits you create will be reinvested and grow the business. There are many other platforms, such as Shopify, eBay, or Etsy, where you can sell as a drop shipper. But Amazon dropshipping remains one of the fastest ways to make passive income or full-time business.